Monday, December 31, 2012

DON’T BOTHER TO PRAY FOR ME

I’m not changing and I don’t regret anything

Furthermore, I find it offensive, that by you saying “I’ll pray for you” you are implying that there is something wrong with me, something that is so awful that needs changing…and since you think that prayer is the answer I take offense.

Other than the fact that I think that prayer is nothing more than wishful thinking, it it preposterous of you to think that your prayer will change me or people like me to fit your model of perfection…nobody is perfect and I have my fair share of flaws…but these are my flaws and you have no right to pass judgment since you have plenty of flaws yourself.

So, do me a favor, save your prayers for some other imaginary solution like preventing an earthquake or driving away a hurricane. 

1 comment: